There are many different landscape lighting styles that have been trending lately, due to their functionality and aesthetically-pleasing look. Here are a few types of landscape lighting styles to improve functionality while beautifying your home:
- Wall-Wash Lighting. Delivers a subtle amount of light to a wide area.
- Grazing. Adds depth to stonework, birck, or other architectural features of a home or building.
- In-Ground Lighting. Delivers light to sidewalks, trees, walls, garages, and pathways.
- Shadowing. Adds depth and ambiance to trees, plant beds, shrubs, and other parts of a landscape.
- Silhouette Lighting. An aesthetically pleasing technique to draw attention to different shapes of your landscape by lighting a vertical surface behind the object to accent that unique shape.
- Hardscape Lighting. Used to highlight stone features, retaining walls, outdoor kitchens, steps, handrails, benches, pool architecture, and more.
Call our landscape lighting company in Yorba Linda, CA to discuss your project!