Landscape lighting is a great way of adding value to your home while also keeping your family safe and secure. Burglars tend to not choose homes with security lighting and less trip and fall injuries occur in homes with landscape lighting. Here are a few types of landscape lighting techniques to improve functionality and beautify your home:
- Wall-Wash Lighting. Delivers a subtle amount of light to a wide area.
- Grazing. Adds depth to stonework, birck, or other architectural features of a home or building.
- In-Ground Lighting. Delivers light to sidewalks, trees, walls, garages, and pathways.
- Shadowing. Adds depth and ambiance to trees, plant beds, shrubs, and other parts of a landscape.
- Silhouette Lighting. An aesthetically pleasing technique to draw attention to different shapes of your landscape by lighting a vertical surface behind the object to accent that unique shape.
- Hardscape Lighting. Used to highlight stone features, retaining walls, outdoor kitchens, steps, handrails, benches, pool architecture, and more.
Call our landscape lighting company in Irvine, CA to discuss your plans!